Worldline Zero Quest – How to Get Worldline Zero Beyond Light

Worldline zero quest : I thought it was a bit weird that the final trailer for Destiny 2 advertised a new exotic sword, yet I hadn’t heard a whisper about it in the game as I made my way through the campaign and started down the path of a different exotic quest, one for the Sleeper Simulant.

 How To Get The Wordline Zero Exotic Sword In Destiny 2’s Warmind DLC

Worldline zero quest

Had I missed something? I wanted to stay in the dark for a while, so I didn’t look up any guides like the one I’m about to write, but I wasn’t finding any clues, so I thought I had to investigate.

Turns out I wasn’t missing much. There isn’t a dedicated exotic quest for the Worldline Zero like the Sleeper. Rather, the weapon is tied into a new series of collectibles, Latent Data Memories, which are scattered all over the map.

I know you’ve seen at least one, as there’s a glaringly obvious one on the way to Rasputin.

They’re glowing circles of light that have to be shot with a weapon of the corresponding elemental type, or sometimes kinetic works.

There are 45 of them scattered around the Mars Hellas Basin map.

Find 35, get the Worldline Zero. Find 45, get an exotic sparrow, the G-335 Anseris Overdrive

A few catches here. Some Data Memories can’t be destroyed by conventional weaponry, and must instead by killed by a Valkyrie, which needs to be summoned with Rasputin Armory Codes that can be plugged in in certain areas of the map.

And you’ll need to find the cache that contains the Wordline Zero as well.

You need to go to Braytech Futurescape and into the Core Terminus lost sector. There you’ll find a large cache in the corner of a room, where you can unlock the sword with 35 memories.

The other cache is hidden in the Olympus Descent south of Glacial Drift, which will need 45 memories for the exotic sparrow. Best of luck getting them all.

So, how do you get them all? For that, I’m going to turn to Destiny guru Datto who naturally, had a full guide up to all 45 memories on day one of the DLC being out.

It will take some time for you to find them all, but both rewards are pretty worthwhile, so I’m definitely planning on getting it done myself.

The Wordline Zero’s exotic perk is that you can teleport forward to slash with it, which is awesome, and I can’t wait to get my hands on it. Only uh, 31 more fragments to go for me.

I really need to get on that. I hope you’re further than I am, and the above guide should help you finish off this quest.

I don’t have six different steps to go through like for the Sleeper Simulant, but this is a lot of fun in its own right. I really love stuff like this, and I’m glad that Bungie/Vicarious Visions are rewarding exploration like this in the Warmind expansion.

Read Also :

The post Worldline Zero Quest – How to Get Worldline Zero Beyond Light appeared first on Chop News.



from Chop News https://ift.tt/2Ve7KVp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where To Find Undetected Black Ops Cold War Hacks? | RVCJS

Johnny Sins Gave A Savage Reply To Mia Khalifa’s Total Earning As An Adult Star | RVCJS

Jaydev Compares Cutting Beans With Pujara’s Ranji Final Innings, Gets A Hilarious Reply From Him | RVCJS