10 Comebacks For People Who Tell You Smoking Is Harmful. | RVCJS

Isn’t it irritating when you’re standing alone and having a nice smoke and someone out of the blue starts talking to you about cancer and death and weird abnormalities. Hold on, we are aware of the consequences. We CAN read. We can see. Even after explaining and politely telling them why you do it, still don’t understand? Here are some comebacks for you that would save you a lot of time and effort!

1. I know but it makes me look cool in front of the other kids.* wicked smile*

2. But no one respects a quitter.

3. It’s medically prescribed; doctor says I need tar in my lungs.

4. So does your continuous nagging, gimme a break.

5. Is this how you talk to your elders? No manners! *walk away*

6. Yeah, I will put this down when my bills are paid, college loan is done, and I fight my anxiety, when my boss starts loving me and when you mind your own business.

7. I’m sorry I don’t speak orthodox and snob; do you speak sense or English?

8. Yeah we should talk about it after poverty, malnourishment, corruption and religious conflicts.

9. I’ll keep this advice with my cigarette butts. In the dustbin.

10. I think I can smell something that’s killing me. * sniff * Ooh, it’s you. * stare game on *

The post 10 Comebacks For People Who Tell You Smoking Is Harmful. appeared first on RVCJ Media.



from RVCJ Media https://ift.tt/2WogQdC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where To Find Undetected Black Ops Cold War Hacks? | RVCJS

Johnny Sins Gave A Savage Reply To Mia Khalifa’s Total Earning As An Adult Star | RVCJS

Jaydev Compares Cutting Beans With Pujara’s Ranji Final Innings, Gets A Hilarious Reply From Him | RVCJS