“JOKER” Movie Quotes That Make You Think Hard About Life | RVCJS


“JOKER”, DC’s new movie is gathering applause all around the world. It is a movie based on one of the most well crafted villains the cinema has ever witnessed.

It is a freakishly dark movie that shows the journey of a common and very civil man transforming into an agent of chaos. It is a reflection to the society of what it has turned into, how evil we all have become without even noticing it.

Besides its skillful direction and amazing plot twists, one of the major highlights of the movie is the acting of Joaquin Phoenix a.k.a. Arthur Fleck. Phoenix’s transformation for the role is the one to remember for ages and the actor has definitely made “Heath Ledger” proud by his once in a lifetime performance.

The film had a very strong writing which gave through it, some very powerful messages. So let us have a look at some of the best quotes from “JOKER” which will certainly make you think about life and its deeper meaning.

“I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realize, it’s a comedy.”

“The worst part of having a mental illness is people expect you to behave as if you don’t.”

“My mother always tells me to smile and put on a happy face. She told me I had a purpose: to bring laughter and joy to the world.”

“Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?”

“You don’t listen, do you? You just ask the same questions every week. “How’s your job?” “Are you having any negative thoughts?” All I have are negative thoughts.”

“For my whole life, I didn’t know if I even really existed. But I do, and people are starting to notice.”

“Arthur Fleck: And Murray, one small thing.
Murray Franklin: Yeah.
Arthur Fleck: When you bring me out, can you introduce me as Joker?”

“Social Worker: Is something funny
Arthur Fleck: I just thought of a funny joke!
Social Worker: Do you mind telling it?
Arthur Fleck: …You wouldn’t get it.”

“I hope my death make more cents than my life.”

“What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash? You get what you fuckin’ deserve!”

This is the kind of movie JOKER is, it will make you laugh a little but as it goes on it will make you feel the pain, the pain that someone goes through when he/she is treated badly by the society.

It will make you self reflect of what can/will happen. The movie has layers and as you dive into the deeper aspects of it you feel a gut wrenching pain and in the process discover how hard you were hit by a 2 hour on screen visual.

This is a movie not meant for weak hearted people, if you understand the movie, it stays with you. Once you are out of the cinemas it will surely affect the way you look at things. This is not just another movie.

The post “JOKER” Movie Quotes That Make You Think Hard About Life appeared first on RVCJ Media.



from RVCJ Media https://ift.tt/2LQix0W

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where To Find Undetected Black Ops Cold War Hacks? | RVCJS

Johnny Sins Gave A Savage Reply To Mia Khalifa’s Total Earning As An Adult Star | RVCJS

Jaydev Compares Cutting Beans With Pujara’s Ranji Final Innings, Gets A Hilarious Reply From Him | RVCJS