10 Beautiful Quotes Describing The Essence Of True Love | RVCJS


Love, a feeling few people have been able to describe completely and purely in words. Almost everyone has tried but love is such a vast thing to just scum to a mere combination of alphabets.

When we talk about love, we talk about a feeling, a sensation that makes us feel special and helps us to know our importance. It is something that gives us chills in the middle of night but love is not always beautiful.

If it can give you chills in the idle of night, it is completely able to give you nights with a lot of pain with no one to support you. If it makes you feel complete, it can also make you feel empty.

That’s how love is, like everything else, having 2 sides of the coin. Yet, it is unique.

Let us have a look at some of the most romantic quotes that have even been written by someone who is or has been in love:

1) “I was gawky and she was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was hurricane.”
― John Green, Looking for Alaska

2) “Oh I wouldn’t mind Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.”
― John Green, Fault in our stars

3) “There is no pretending,” Jace said with absolute clarity. “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I’ll love you then.”
― Cassandra Clare, City of Glass

4) “I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together.”
― Lisa Kleypas, Blue-Eyed Devil

5) “I heard what you said. I’m not the silly romantic you think. I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want…a steady hand. A kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. I want to love, and be loved.”
― Shana Abe

6) “The very essence of romance is uncertainty.”
― Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest and Other Plays

7) “I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.”
― John Green, Fault in our stars

8) “And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”
— Across the Universe by Beth Revis

9) “I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.”
— Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

10) “I love you. Remember. They cannot take it”
— Delirium by Lauren Oliver

The post 10 Beautiful Quotes Describing The Essence Of True Love appeared first on RVCJ Media.



from RVCJ Media https://ift.tt/32EqRXs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where To Find Undetected Black Ops Cold War Hacks? | RVCJS

Johnny Sins Gave A Savage Reply To Mia Khalifa’s Total Earning As An Adult Star | RVCJS

Jaydev Compares Cutting Beans With Pujara’s Ranji Final Innings, Gets A Hilarious Reply From Him | RVCJS